Learnmarketonline.com (“Learnmarketonline”, “we” or “us“) respects the privacy of the users of its website at the address https://learnmarketonline.com (the “Site“) (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site and our Service.
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
- Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected Non-personal Information.Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site and/or Service. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, including, but not limited to, the User’s operating system, type of browser, screen resolution, Flash version, the User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Site, the period of time the User visited the Site, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User.
- Users who are only visiting the Site do not need to provide any Personal Information.
- Users who are interested in receiving our newsletter should provide details via the registration form of the Site, i.e., e-mail address. The User may also provide, at his/her sole discretion, his/her age.
- The User’s IP address.
Your Data is used in order to provide the Service provided in the Site. When we do that, we only use the non-identifiable information relating to your financial Data and not your identifiable information.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect Non-personal Information through your use of the Site and/or Service.In other words, when you are using the Site and/or Service we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below.
- We collect Personal Information which you provide us voluntarily.We collect Personal Information required to operate the Service when you to our newsletter by completing the registration form.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to: Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Operate the Service (i.e. allow subscription users to follow the portfolios displayed in the site).
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance, reminders and other related information to the Service and collect feedback regarding the Service.
- Reply to your online queries made through the Site.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e, country).
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Learnmarketonline.com may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
- Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information you may do so on the Site or by sending us an email on Contact us page: https://learnmarketonline.com/contact-us/, and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we will retain your Personal Information for a period of ninety (90) days.
However, please note that although your Account and Personal Information related thereto may be removed from our databases, Learnmarketonline.com will retain the anonymous information contained in the Data you provided, and such information will continue to be used by us for the purpose of operating the Service.
- Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the Service, Company may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or similar technologies, which stores certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your Service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Service are created per session and registration does not include any information about you, other than your session key (removed as your session ends (usually after 24 hours) and the ability to login again quickly (removed after two years). It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
- Have any Questions?